How to refresh Apps on your Sky Q box
Have you ever got into the state were your TV apps are missing from the Apps or Sidebar sections of your Sky Q box, or your Apps (ie: Prime, Netflix, Spotify, YouTube) freezes, or even get a blank screen 15-30 seconds after starting your app?
If so, follow these simple steps to resolve the problem!
- Press the Home button on your Sky Q remote
- Highlight Settings on the left-hand menu — DO NOT PRESS SELECT
- On your remote press 0 0 1, then press Select to access the Installer menu.
- Select Apps, and highlight Refresh
- Select Refresh all Apps on this box. You'll then see the message:
Your apps are being refreshed
- Press Dismiss to return to normal viewing.
If after you've performed an App refresh and you still have an issue — Contact Sky for support.