Are you looking for an experienced Oracle Solaris Consultant? A Linux Infraastructure engineer? An EMC NetWorker Backup Specialist, Technical Author, or Consultant? Then I'm your man...
At Churchill IT Solutions Limited we do Unix/Linux systems, automation, virtualization, and data storage management. Providing enterprise level skills in system and storage environments.
- Production of detailed Technical System Design and Build Documentation
- Design, documentation and production of (shell script) code for bespoke systems
- Automated (JumpStart) installation of servers
- System upgrade assessments and investigations
- Training in hardware and JET and any bespoke systems supplied
- General troubleshooting
- Reviews of critical systems to create a strategy for upgrade or replacement. From such reviews decisions can be made over the approach to any upgrade or replacement and a detailed implementation plan prepared and carried out.
- Carry out an independent technical review and deliver recommendations of 3rd party proposals.
- SPARC M7, M8
- SPARC T7, T8, S7 and MiniCluster
- x86/x64 X7 Servers
- High End Servers including M8000/9000
- CMT - T5xx0, T3, T4 and T5
- Sun Blade 6000
- x64 Systems, AMD and Intel Xeon
- Mid Range M4000/5000 and T5440
- Entry Level M3000 and T51xx/T52xx
- All EOL High End and Midrange E20/E25K and E10K.
- Solaris all versions up to 11.4
— Configuration and advice based on known Best Practices
- JumpStart/JET installation of Solaris 10
— Writing and documentation of bespoke modules
- AI (AutoInstall) installation of Solaris 11
— Configuration of Solaris repositories 11 for installation and patching
- Virtualisation of Solaris/Sparc: Zones, LDoms
— Design, documentation, implementation and training
- Solaris Cluster 3
— Design, Installation and configuration
All the current Oracle server products are catered for in design, consultancy and trouble shooting, including:
Training can be provided on customer supplied environments to help your staff migrate to the new technologies including multi-core and multi-threa dsystems.
- Rates vary according to the type and length of engagement, and the prevailing market conditions.
- However long... A one off engagement, half-a-day professional services, a days consultancy, a week, 1/3/6 month(s), longer... All engagements considered.
- Need a Systems Administrator or Backup specialist in a hurry? Never fear... If we are not available we have a network of past colleagues and professionals we would happily recommend!
Projects can range from a few days to several weeks and can be delivered either on a time and materials basis or to an agreed fixed price.